Tuesday 4 September 2007

Dive!Dive!Dive!

Tuesday was a beautiful day.

Diesel took Anthony to the park.

He decided Anthony could not be trusted next to a road.

Diesel walked him all the way to the park on the lead.

Indy is a thirteen year old Weimaraner bitch.

This is the first time Diesel had met her.

She used to live with a nine year old Weimaraner bitch which died recently.

Dylan does not support Liverpool.

He insisted on removing their crest from his ball.

This is Dusty and Sally.

Dusty lives with Socks.

They have just returned from France.

Sally has decided Dusty is her new boyfriend.

Lilly,Sally,Socks and Dusty.

Socks is on the lead because he does not like Dylan.

Dusty would rather play ball than play with girls.

Sally decided to play with Diesel.

She does not usually play when other dogs are there.

Dylan hunts for salvage.

Then he dives for it.

Finally he recovers it.

Lilly likes to show the youngsters that she still has it.

Diesel kills Jake.

Madge plays hard to get.

She is incredibly pretty but Anthony has not got any good pictures of her yet.


Diesel makes sure Jake is really dead this time.

Dylan's looks dark and mysterious for his fans.

Diesel hurt his tail recently.

He doesn't like the idea of going back to the vet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello diesel, I'm getting very jealous of your antics and all the friends you have. I am beginning to form a group of friends but not as many as you and they are never all together at the same time. Do you all agree to meet at the same time everyday? You are a very lucky dog :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow more fun from diesels end of the country. About your tail - could it be swimmers cold tail? It is when you have done a lot of swimming but your tail hasn't dried out very well and it kind of makes it all limp and not move (i think it feels numb (SP?) but as I have never had it I can't tell you). If it is then it should be back to normal in a few days but keeping it warm should help.

Hope it gets better soon

Anonymous said...

Meant to say that you are a very responsible human owner - they really can't be trusted a) near roads and b) to take you the correct way to the park and c) they sometimes need speeding up as they can drag behind which means that you don't get to the park as quickly.

I must try putting mum on a lead one of these days. I have taken Pesto for a walk once whilst mum was taking me though. We got lots of comments!

Diesel said...

Hello Rufus,
My friends know what time I go to the park and they just meet me there.
A lot of my friends usually walk at other times so I don't see them very often.
Anthony has lots of pictures of them but he has not put them in the blog yet.
Something about chronology,whatever that is.
I am sure you will soon have as many friends as me and I bet you will have a little black book full of bitches numbers like mine too.
The funny thing is,the only time I have had all my best friends together at the same time was when I had been bitten and had to stay on the lead!
Diesel.

Diesel said...

Hello Ziggi,
I have not told Anthony how I hurt my tail.
I just went to him looking very sorry for myself two nights ago.
He noticed the swelling the next day and he thinks I have a case of door slammed sore tail.
It does not bother me too much now but Anthony is not sure if I should go to see the vet.

Diesel.

SAC said...

Hello Diesel
Wow when i grow up i want to have a social life like you! This is the first time my mum and i have been on your blog site and ive made her promise we will check it every day so i can see what you get up to. Mum says im still too young to go and play where other dogs play so i have my own private play area away from everyone but mum says in 2 weeks i'll be allowed to venture to where the other dogs go so i cant wait. She also said that one day i may get to meet you as we both live in the North west (i dont really understand what she is on about but i just sit here lookign all cute and agreeing!). Anyway just wanted to say i love the blog and look forward to the next installment :)
Arnie